Winter - 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017(inc)
Monday - Thursday 10.30am - 3.30pm Friday and Saturday 10.30am - 4.00pm
Summer - Easter to September (inc) (21st March - 30th September 2016)
Seven days a week
9:30am to 5.00pm
The National Park Authority's Tenby centre not only offers National Park information, sales of publications and quality gifts, but also houses a family friendly, interactive exhibition.
Try your hand at the coast path 'buzzy' game. Dare you investigate the rock pool feely boxes? See pictures of old Tenby or watch a film show whilst sitting on a village green.
At our Tenby centre you can:
- Obtain local information - where to go, what to do and how to get there
- Obtain information about the National Park
- Book National Park activities and events
- Purchase National Park Merchandise - clothing, guides, and souvenirs
- Purchase related merchandise - publications, maps, gifts and souvenirs
- Enjoy the exhibition, an attraction in its own right!
- Pembrokeshire Shaped by the Sea
- A Thin Place (The St David's Peninsula)
- A Rich Mosaic (North Pembrokeshire)
- The Coast Path north of Tenby
- The Coast Path west of Tenby
- Tenby History
The exhibition has something for everyone, with knowledgeable staff ready to help visitors make the most of the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Find us opposite the Five Arches
National Park Visitor Centre
Tel: 01834 845040 Fax: 01834 840871